Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. How was your day?
Blech it was so long. But omg 2 more days till the weekend! Can’t wait! I’m not sure how I will survive tomorrow and Friday though.
Oh yea. Sleep is optional.
2. A food you hate?
Right now I can’t really think of anything that I hate. I love food lol. Hmm….Oh yea I don’t necessarily hate it, but I really don’t like regular potato chips.
3. Your favourite song at the moment?
There are so many songs that go through my head all the time. Right now, Ailee’s “Heaven” and Sunmi’s “24 Hours” is stuck in my head. Very catchy.
4. Why did you start tumblr?
I started Tumblr like a year ago for no apparent reason. I consider myself to actually START Tumblr this September. So much Kpop and Kdramas. So little time.
5. Something you really want to do
GO TO KOREA AND JAPAN!!! Duhhhhh!
6. Favourite place?
I really like my junior high school. I really felt at home there. I also like being outside - practically anywhere - with basically anyone I went to middle school with.
Middle school was awesome.
7. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want pets?
I have a parakeet. It’s an albino. :3 I had two other parakeets but they died like 3 years ago. I had them for 6 years. I also had two red-eared slider turtles for like 7 months. I am still mourning for their loss.
8. A fanfic that you love?
Omg I have been trying to keep away from fanfic!!! THEY ARE ALL SO SAD!!!!….or really disturbing and/or inappropriate. Usually both lol. Today I found myself going to Asianfanfic.com and I’m just like NUUUUUU I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO!! I started reading Anterograde Tomorrow but I stopped myself after like 1 chapter.
9. Where are you from?
I was born here in America but my parents are from Bangladesh.
10. Do you have friends that like kpop?
Haha yes. I know plenty of people from my middle school who like kpop. I am friends with all of them. In my high school, I only know one person though unfortunately.
11. Something you do not like about your fandom?
An obvious choice would be the sasaeng fans. I really don’t know what goes through their heads sometimes.
Ah sorry for these long ass responses guys lol.
1. What is/was the highlight of your week?
2. How long have you been a fan of Kpop/Kdramas?
3. Who are your 3 biggest biases?
4. What is the cause of your biggest stress/anxiety right now?
5. What are your 3 most favourite groups?
6. What are your favourite hobbies?
7. What is the last song you listened to?
8. What is your favourite holiday or time of the year?
9. What would be your patronus? (Reference to Harry Potter)
10. What are your 3 biggest fears?
Omg I am so sorry for these shitty questions.